Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What I Wore Labor Day Weekend

Last week I had fun with "What I Wore" in meeting a lot of new blogging friends and receiving such great feedback that I decided to do it again. Remember, the red words indicated clothes I think you could still purchase at the store.
Saturday

Shirt: Target, ?
Cardigan: Target, $15
Jeans: Wet Seal, $19
Sandals: Walmart, $10
Necklace: Yellow Blackbird

I wore some of the same pieces as last week, just in a different way. I love to mix and match!





Sunday (church)
Had to get that white dress in before Labor Day, ha ha!

Dress: Ross, $15
Cardigan: Papaya, ?
Sandals: Payless, $16


Sunday evening

That same cardigan: Target, $15
Lacey tank top: Kohl's, $15
Jeans: Wet Seal, $19
Gold Flats: Forever Young Shoes, ?
Necklace: Charlotte-Russe, $8


Isn't that a beautiful necklace? Besides Yellow Blackbird, Charlotte-Russe is a great place to find jewelry!!
I love this cardigan (obviously) and this top so you will be seeing them a lot!



Monday (day- we had a cook out in my in-laws back yard)

Sweater: Old Navy, ?
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy, $19
Gray flats: Ross, $12
Bracelet: Yellow Blackbird!


Monday (evening- we had to change out of our smokey clothes for another family party)
I LOVE how this outfit turned out!


Cardigan: Forever 21, $8
Belt: Ross, $9 for 3
Shorts: Shade, $20
Flats: Mervyns, $10
Nautical Necklace: Yellow Blackbird- click HERE for the tutorial!




Tuesday (back to work!)
This is a terrible pic, sorry!

Shirt: Down East Basics, ?
Skirt: Kohls, ?
Wedges: Target, ?
Necklace: Cold Water Creek, a gift

I have had all of these pieces for a looong time!

Poppy



I hope you found some ideas or inspiration!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger