Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I Wore

If you are visiting from the Pleated Poppy you may be interested in this post about my closet! :)

I only managed to get two pictures this week. It's so hard to leave and come home in the dark! I even wore my red shoes again with a different outfit and didn't get to snap a photo.

I LOVE this sweater from Express. This time I wore it with a skirt and all black accessories. You've seen them all before except the little jacket. It's new and has little lace detailng on the shoulders and back.



This outfit was inspired by What Would a Nerd Wear. She has some similar clothes so I follower her blog. I, of course, had to add a belt to my outfit. I wore this on Saturday and then never left the house in it so I wore it to a family get together on Monday night with brown boots like Tania did in her post.
So much to blog about- so little time! I have tons of pictures on my camera card just waiting to be blogged. I have a necklace tutorial, Christmas gift idea, my gingerbread house, my finished bedroom and kitchen, and I REALLY need to find some time when it is light to blog about my gift from the gift exchange at Craftaholics Anonymous!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger