Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 for 30: week 2

It's week 2 of the 30 for 30 challenge! It's halfway over! Click here to see week 1 and here to see all the clothes I am working with.

DAY NINE

I have only ever worn this skirt with a white top and white or yellow shoes. I know, pretty basic. So I was excited to mix it in my wardrobe and I love how this outfit turned out.

DAY TEN
I think this outfit needed different shoes. One thing I will do differently for the next 30 for 30 is a bigger variety of colors and styles of shoes.

DAY ELEVEN
Not a great picture but I liked this outfit. After work I changed into jeans and wore my brown boots. We went out to the movies that night. We saw Tron: Legacy which is the coolest movie I have ever seen. I LOVED IT!!!! I can't wait to go again! I am kind of a sci-fi nerd

DAY TWELVE

?????
I can't find the picture.
Maybe I didn't take one.
Oh dear, what did I wear that day??

I went to the nickel arcade with my husband. It was a lot of fun.
But what was I wearing????


DAY THIRTEEN

I styled the yellow skirt another way for church.

DAY FOURTEEN


This is me talking on the phone and taking a picture of myself.

I had to wear red on Valentine's day!

I wrote before that we were going out to dinner.
But we decided to stay in and eat pizza and watch Brian Regan.
I love my Spencer. I don't know if you knew that.
But now you do.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger