Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, February 7, 2011

Shop Your Closet

Shop Your Closet is a feature where I find an outfit I like and then go shopping in my closet to recreate it. This way I am exercising my creativity without spending any money.


I found this outfit from a store called Bags that Fit a couple of months ago and wanted to recreate it because I had a similar cardigan. I tried it with a red t-shirt that I had but didn't like the way it looked with such a high neck.


It wasn't until I started 30 for 30 that I figured out how to wear it. I have chosen a red blouse and this cardigan as part of my 30 choices. I had never thought to wear them together until I had fewer choices of what I could wear and saw them hanging in the closet together.


I would have worn jeans to totally recreate the inspiration outfit but I wore this to work and I can't wear jeans to work. It would probably be cuter with jeans.

This is a sneak peak at one of my 30 for 30 outfits. Come back on Wednesday (or Tues night) to see the entire first week of remixes.

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger