Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Table Setting

I have finished all my Valentines book page decor and have my table all set for my dinner party tomorrow. We are having both sets of parents over. I still have a brother at home so of course he is invited too.






It may not be the fanciest thing ever, but I am very pleased!


Links to all the book page crafts:
Happy Valentines Day! Do you have big plans? We have a gift card for Macaroni Grill so we'll be going there on Monday. I have had a hard time figuring out what to do for my husband. I actually had a GREAT idea for a card, but don't know if I will finish it. Maybe next year. Once, right before Valentines Day, I saw the cutest idea for a Valentine that used old school Nintendo controllers and said "Will You Be My Player 2?" I knew that was the perfect Valentine for Spencer who loves Nintendo, so I saved the materials for an entire year and made a card for the next Valentines day.

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger