Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday Party Inspiration

While browsing the web last weekend I found some amazing birthday party ideas that I just had to share.

#1 Tron: Legacy birthday party found at Living Locurto. I LOVE Tron, I mean REALLY LOVE Tron, so I LOVED this party!


Look at the cool cupcake toppers and labels. They are available through links on the site.

How creative are these cupcake stands? I love the glow sticks under the glasses. What a great idea! This party is so cool, it isn't even fair.


#2 Pop Art Super Hero party from Hostess Blog. My student council is planning a super hero activity for our school. We will definitely be using this party as inspiration.

I love these cake balls! Be sure to check out the original post to see all the gorgeous photos and other food ideas.

Check out that cake! WOW!!!!! I want to be a party planner when I grow up.



#3 Toy Story from Oopsey Daisey. This is soooo cute!

I love this subway art. It will be a fun keepsake. Even the wrapping paper matches!


A great party is in the details, isn't it? I love the army men hanging from the ceiling.

Can I throw Spencer a party like this? His birthday is coming up in May. Every man needs a kid-themed party for his 27th birthday, right? Or is it okay to throw myself a birthday party with a great theme? That gives me until July to prepare....

If you were featured, you can grab a button here.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger