Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, May 30, 2011

Quick and Simple: Charms (Mother's Day Gifts)

This is a bit late in posting, but for Mother's Day this year I made these charms for all the mom's in my life. I put beads on headpins, attached them to a metal ring and attached the ring to a lobster clasp. Now she can put it on whatever necklace she wants. My mom got the pink bird one and wore it with some other charms and it was super cute. I made each charm around the personality and/or favorite colors of the receiver.

This is a great idea for a simple gift that you can make right out of your bead stash!

I wrapped them very simply by putting them in clear jewelry bags with handmade paper roses (find the tutorial here) as an alternative to a bow.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger