Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What I Wore

It was week one of 30 for 30. It didn’t go well. It was really hard to do on vacation. It made packing easier, but being creative harder. I packed a shirt that wasn’t part of the remix on accident and wore it without even realizing. With everything that is going on in my life right now, 30 for 30 just isn’t working out. I have 2 more “outdoorsy” type trips within the scope of the 30 days. I am also taking some classes to get my PE endorsement and it’s too hard to dress for those and follow the remix. I don’t want to be a quitter, but I am not having fun with this like I did last time. It was much easier in the winter when I could wear lots of layers, and was going to work everyday. It was fun and a good creative exercise then. Now, it’s just frustrating me and it’s one more thing to worry about. What I really did was “25 for 9.” Now that’s creative!

ONE


This is me with my new dinosaur friend. I am wearing the shirt that wasn't really a part of 30 for 30.

TWO

This is inside our hotel room. It was a really nice hotel with a great breakfast, exercise room, and pool. What more can you ask? Um, just for the Disney Channel. Which they did NOT have. :(

THREE
This is what I wore to go to the St. George LDS temple.

FOUR

This is outside of the hotel. The class we were attending had blaring florescent lights which gave me a terrible headache the first day. So for the rest of the class I wore this hat which succesfully blocked out the light. Except when we used the ghetto computers. The light from the screen was so terrible that I had to wear my hat and sunglasses. Indoors. Not cool. It was embarrassing to say the least. But worth it.

The belt SO does not match.

FIVE
I snapped this in the hotel room as we were on our way to dinner.

SIX


Home again. Cold again. Jeans again.

SEVEN

This is my outfit for last week's Shop Your Closet feature. This Saturday is the first linky party so you should come play!! Pretty please!

EIGHT

Outfit for Father's Day- This turned out to be one of my favorites of the week. I made that belt myself!

NINE

This is a tank that I rarely wear so I put it in the 30 for 30 remix. At least I wore it once!


DON'T FORGET:


1. to come back Saturday for Shop Your Closet. There's even a fancy button you can grab. I made it all by my lonesome little self. First one ever!

2. that next week is bracelet week. I have some amazing tutorials for you including a couple of Anthro knock-offs that are just as good as the Accordion Strands necklace was!

That's a lot of exciting stuff to remember so you had better become a follower so you don't forget! : )

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger