Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, June 6, 2011

Two Announcements and a Reminder

First, I have been meaning to tell you friends that I am on Pinterest for over a month now. My pin boards are currently: craft projects, outfit inspiration, refashion projects, shoes, and ideas for my craft room. Check it out or follow me at http://pinterest.com/aubreelarsen/.


Second, coming up soon on Yellow Blackbird will be Bracelet Week! From June 27-July 2 there will be a myriad of different posts and tutorials about bracelets. I really want to increase my bracelet collection and what better way to do it than make them myself? You can follow along and learn with me. I have never had guests on Yellow Blackbird before, but if you have a tutorial that you would like to share during bracelet week, send me an email (aubreelarsen at gmail) and we'll see what we can work out. Woot! Be excited! There will be some designer knock-offs, my original designs, and I might be sharing my attempts to follow other bloggers amazing tutorials too.


Finally, there's still a few more days left to enter the Get to Know You Giveaway! Not many have entered so there's still a good chance of winning! Even if I already know you personally, you can still enter. If the reason you haven't entered is because you don't like hot pink, I am willing to negotiate the color of the flower! The belt would also make a great gift if it isn't quite your style. Get your entries in by Wednesday!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger