Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What I Wore

To my friends visiting from the Pleated Poppy- if you like to blog your clothes then please check out this feature I have called Shop Your Closet and let me know if you want to participate!

Shirt: Shade, Belt: Forever 21, Shorts: ?, Wedges: Kohls

This is a pretty simple outfit but I like how it turned out. It had never even crossed my mind to wear this top with these shorts but I think it's the new belt that ties it all together.

Dress: local boutique, Sweater: Charlotte-Russe, Necklace: Charlotte-Russe, Sandals: Old Navy, Bracelets that you can see very well: Made by me for the upcoming Bracelet Week beginning on June 27!

I cannot get enough of this dress! I finally wore it in a little bit different way. You can't really see but I thought my hair and make up looked fantastic that day! I love feeling pretty! : ) This outfit was inspired by an Anthropologie ad I saw a few months ago The model was wearing a maxi dress with a long duster sweater. My sweater is a bit different, but still gives the same affect.

Shirt: Walmart, Jacket: Old Navy, Jeans: Wet Seal, Sandals: Target, Belt: Forever 21

Sad that I had to wear long pants and a jacket for a night out in June. We had another "Dollar Theater Thursday." We saw the movie Rio. It was better than I expected. I do love birds. I was entertained the whole time, but wouldn't be sad if I never saw it again. Love that striped belt!

Shirt: Old Navy ($1), Shorts: Shade, Sandals: Walmart, Necklace: Made by me

Easy outfit for a summer day.


Blazer: Vanity (old!), Shirt: Ross, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Mudd from Kohls

This is the outfit I wore for Shop Your Closet last week. Go check it out! And let me know if you are interested in participating! PLEASE!

Come back next week to see how I did on my first week of 30 for 30! To see my picks, go to the next post down.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger