Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What I Wore

I am getting so jealous of all the bloggers talking about their cool weather and posting their outfits of boots and cardigans. It’s still in the 80s around here, but like I said before, I am trying to enjoy the warmth while it lasts.

This is a tough time to dress for me. It’s fall, but hot. So I am trying to hurry and wear skirts with bare legs, short sleeves, etc.



Yes, I just wore this dress to church a couple of weeks ago. But I went to another ward (congregation) that day and besides, I styled it differently. So there. ; )


It was too hot for this, but I wore it anyway. I have had this polka-dot shirt for forever. It was a fun, new way to wear it.

When I tried this outfit on the night before, husband said I looked too much like the Joker. So I switched and picked something else. When I put on the other outfit in the morning, it looked terrible so I just threw this back on. I don't think it's too bad.


I wore this a few months ago and knew that I already had a picture so I didn't take a new one. I should have, I forgot that I used to take pics like this.


This week's shopping trip is for a brooch. I am wearing my outfit tomorrow (Wednesday). You?

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger