Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, December 30, 2011

These are a Few of My Favorite Pins



I love this outfit. I copied Cori another time she wore this dress (outfit 15 here) and will probably do so again.



This is just so cute. The title of the pin was "Oh please let it snow!" and I agree! Christmas is over and winter hasn't even begun here in Utah. The predicted high temp today was 60 degrees!



More quilling inspiration for me. Love the bird (duh).



This is a cardboard food box turned inside out to use as gift wrap. Thrifty! Genius!

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, find my boards here.

See you tomorrow for What I Wore. I hope you have enjoyed my top 10 posts this week. I haven't had any comments on them so I hope someone is reading them! : )
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger