Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, February 10, 2012

Be Inspired|Get Creative

I had two projects to share with you this week, but it didn't work out to get them posted. I got home late on Monday then we had family home evening, Tuesday was parent-teacher conferences, Wednesday I worked all night filling Yellow Blackbird orders, and Thursday night I had a horrible headache and went to bed at 8:30. At least I have been working on this for the last month so it was ready to post. It doesn't have as many links but I am looking at that in a positive light that maybe (maybe!) I spent less time on the Internet. Anyway, hopefully I will be able to share those projects soon! It's now time for the February edition of Be Inspired|Get Creative!

DIY & Crafts:

Numbers are fun to craft with. This video is full of cute ideas!

I don't have a smart phone, and have therefore never used Instagram, but if you do, here's a whole bunch of ideas for crafting with those photos.

Lately on Brassy Apple there have been a lot of fun jewelry tutorials. Just scroll on down through the first few pages of posts to find them.

Style:

It's still winter! Check out this video with tips on how to layer like a pro to stay warm.

Check out You Look Fab for more pattern mixing tips.

Already Pretty explains how to get out of your comfort zone.

The Tiny Twig did a whole series called the "No-Brainer Wardrobe." It got me to make another Pin board (last thing I really needed right?) to post looks I love, instead of just those I want to try to recreate with what I have in my closet already.

Photography:

Look at this post for tips on how to get rid of blur in your photos.

Please comment below if you find anything useful in these links. Should I keep doing this feature every month?
Now, go and create!

I know that you already know that Google Friend Connect is going away... just as I reach 500 followers! I think it's going totally away... or will I still be able to use it since I have a blogspot? Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed or follow me on Facebook to keep up with Yellow Blackbird. (See my post about my fav blog reading app to help you with this.)
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger