Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, February 13, 2012

Origami Heart Valentines


Hi Friends! Just dropping in to share my last minute Valentines. While I planned on making cookies (red velvet mmmm....) for our parents and siblings for Valentine's Day, I didn't think I would be doing anything else. Then I saw this adorable video tutorial on how to make origami heart Valentine's. I shared it with my Facebook followers the other day, then decided to make a few myself for my friends at work. It only took a few minutes using my scraps of leftover Valentine scrapbook paper and stickers from past projects to make these. They are so cute! Just don't be too jealous of my mad night time last minute photography skills!





I hope you have a great Valentines day. It's going to be epic over here.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger